quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

Grease- You're the One That I Want.

B= Danny( boy)
G=Sandy( girl)
Bo=Both( Todos)

G=Tell me about it, stud.

B=I got chills.
They're multiplying.
And I'm losin control.
Cause the power
you're suplyin.
It's electrifyin!

G= You better shape up,
cause I need a man
and my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;
you better understant
to my heart I must be true.

B= Nothin left, nothin left for me to do.

Bo= You're the one that I want.
(You are the one I want), o, o ,oo, honey.
The one that I want.
(You are the one I want), o, o, oo, honey.
The one that I want
You, (you are the one that I want),o ,o, ooooo
The one I need.
Oh yes, I indeed.

G= If you're filled
with affection
you're to shy to convey,
meditate in my direction.
Feel your way.

B= I better shape up,
cause you need a man
G= I need a man
who can keep me satisfied.
B= I better shape up
if I'm gonna prove
G= You better prove
that my faith is justified.

B= Are you sure?
Bo= Yes, I'm sure down deep inside.

Bo= You're the one that I want
(You are the one I want),o ,o ,oo, honey
The one that I want.
(you are the one I want),o ,o , oo, honey
The one that I want
( you are the one I want),o ,o ,oo
are what I need.
Oh yes, indeeed.(4x)


Essa é a penúltima música do filme Grease! Um dos melhores filmes que já inventaram!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário